Our Rack Rates
Please contact us for our Mozambican, SADC or US Dollar rates.
Rates remain the same all year, except for High season which falls from approximately mid-December to early January of each year.
RATES ARE BASED ON FULL BOARD AND INCLUDE:
- Accommodation in the Villa Category booked
- A Welcome drink served upon arrival
- A Fruit Basket in your room upon arrival
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Water, soft drinks, tea and coffee, minibar
- Local beer and local house wine
- Snorkelling, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding
- A guided visit to “Ilha de Mozambique” on our dhow
- A visit to the local community of Cabaceira Pequena
- Cooking class with our chef
- Private In-Villa dining
- Wifi in the lobby/restaurant
- A guided visit
- Transfers to the lodge
- Visas and Travel insurance
- Premium branded drinks
- Speciality coffees
- Activities not specified as complimentary
- Items of a personal nature
- Rates include local VAT @ 17%
- Final payment needs to be made 30 days prior to guests’ arrival.
- For last minute reservations, full payment is required upon confirmation!
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations only valid if in writing.
- Rates are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights over High Season
- Children of all ages welcome
- No pets allowed.
- Credit Cards accepted: VISA, Mastercard (no AMEX or Diner’s Club Cards accepted)
- 32 days or more prior to travel: No cancellation fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to travel: 75% cancellation fees
- 14 – 0 days prior to travel: 100% cancellation fees
- Early Departures and No Shows: No refund
- Only written cancellations will be accepted
- The cancellation fee is a percentage of the full accommodation account.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check in time is 14h00, but you are welcome to arrive at Coral Lodge any time and make use of our facilities. Early arrivals are subject to availability and are charged at an additional cost.
Check out time on the day of departure is 11h00. Late departures are subject to availability and are charged at an additional cost. If we are unable to accommodate your request for a late check-out, we will gladly store your luggage whilst you enjoy your day at Coral Lodge.
- Family Villas accepts children of all ages
- We strongly recommend a minimum stay of two nights throughout the year.
- No pets allowed.
- Transfers can be arranged with Reservations on request at an additional cost.
We strongly recommend that every guest is adequately covered by comprehensive travel and medical insurance covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.