Our Rack Rates
Please contact us for our Mozambican, SADC or US Dollar rates.
Rates remain the same all year, except for High season which falls from approximately mid-December to early January of each year.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.
- A welcome drink and snack in room on arrival.
- Water, tea and coffee.
- Wifi Internet in the lobby and restaurant.
- Government Tax (IVA) 17%.
RATES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Snorkelling in our lagoon.
- Canoeing and Paddle Boarding – a great way to explore the mangroves.
- A walk and canoe trip to Cabaceira Pequena and a visit to the local Macua community.
- Cooking with the Chef – join our chef and learn to cook his favourite Mozambican dishes at the lodge.
- Private dining experience.
For a 5 night stay and over, additional activities include:
A guided visit to the “Ilha de Moçambique” on our dhow. A sunset sail and cocktails.
- Transfers to the Lodge.
- Visas and Travel Insurance.
- All beverages and speciality coffee except tea, coffee and water.
- Additional items of a personal nature.
- Activities not specified as complimentary.
- Rates include local VAT @ 17%
- Final payment needs to be made 30 days prior to guests’ arrival.
- For last minute reservations, full payment is required upon confirmation!
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations only valid if in writing.
- Rates are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights over High Season
- Children of all ages welcome
- No pets allowed.
- Credit Cards accepted: VISA, Mastercard (no AMEX or Diner’s Club Cards accepted)
- 32 days or more prior to travel: No cancellation fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to travel: 75% cancellation fees
- 14 – 0 days prior to travel: 100% cancellation fees
- Early Departures and No Shows: No refund
- Only written cancellations will be accepted
- The cancellation fee is a percentage of the full accommodation account.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check in time is 14h00, but you are welcome to arrive at Coral Lodge any time and make use of our facilities. Early arrivals are subject to availability and are charged at an additional cost.
Check out time on the day of departure is 11h00. Late departures are subject to availability and are charged at an additional cost. If we are unable to accommodate your request for a late check-out, we will gladly store your luggage whilst you enjoy your day at Coral Lodge.
- Family Villas accepts children of all ages
- We strongly recommend a minimum stay of two nights throughout the year.
- No pets allowed.
- Transfers can be arranged with Reservations on request at an additional cost.
We strongly recommend that every guest is adequately covered by comprehensive travel and medical insurance covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.